7 Apr 2014

A Springy Spring Special

Oh beautiful, colourful, blissful spring, how I've missed you and your hippie inspiring feel for all things beautiful! Yes, it's that time of year again! The flowers are blooming, the sun is shining and everyone is just that little bit more friendly and happy! Oh spring, you embrace me with nothing but love.... and flowers in my hair.

Anyone care to pick me up and drive down the coast of California with flowers in our hair and the Beach Boys playing on full blast? Or maybe actually venture off to a beach and find some actual beach boys?

If it isn't yet obvious I am head-over-heals in love with flowers:


source: imgfave.com, sophieassa.tumblr.com

They fill me with absolutely joy and smiles, and put the verb sprung in spring. Who ever walked around a park and wasn't embraced with the beautiful, natural colours of mother-nature? If you haven't than it isn't spring, and if it isn't spring then you're probably sitting by your desk desperately waiting for that glorious season to appear as it pours with rain and whilst you shiver on your chair because the heating just happens to be broken during the coldest day of the year. Have patience, for the rainbow will soon appear!

Tip of the day: If you're in desperate need for that wavy, beach haired look (which adds that extra oomph to the flowers you'll soon include) wash your hair before you sleep, brush it out and use an oil. I like to use Kerastase Elixir K Ultime and Kerastase Ciment Thermique, as well as adding volume and natural shine it also smells of spring which only adds to the overall goodness of the season! Once you're hair has dried tie it up in a ponytail (I don't like to leave the top rubber-band too tight, as it tends to shape the top part of my hair funnily) and plait it. Finally get some beauty rest, in order to wake up fresh with wavy goodness and hopefully, if my fairy god-mother answers my prayers, natural cherry-blossoms growing out from your hair! 
Please do share your best spring-tips, as I'd love to know what makes spring that little bit more special for you.

Until Next time my Helianthemum Apenninum's (the binomial name for the delicate white rockrose),

Love Rebecca
x

source: my wonderful trip to Paris during spring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments :)